Optical Inventory Tech - North Phoenix
- Posted: 01 September 2022
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we partner with the most respected ophthalmology practices in the country and integrate best-in-class management systems, operational infrastructure, and advanced technology to provide the highest quality patient care possible. Our practices include Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, Retinal Consultants of Arizona, M&M Eye Institute, Abrams Eye Institute, Southwest Eye Institute, Aiello Eye Institute, and Moretsky Cassidy Vision Correction. We are focused on building the nation’s largest and most comprehensive eye care practices and currently operate more than 100 eye care centers in Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas – including 25 ambulatory surgical centers.
Optical Inventory Tech - North Phoenix (Greenway & I-17)
As an Optical Inventory Tech you will assist the Optical Manager/Director in every aspect of centralized inventory procedures.
- Unloads daily shipment of frames.
- Verifies frames to invoice.
- Inputs frames into optical computer system (verifying all pertinent frame information).
- Accurately receives/processes inventory requests from intranet site.
- Accurately & timely orders all patient eyewear.
- All frame orders sent to lab same day received from vendor.
- Notifies opticians immediately of any/all delays to their orders.
- Prepares all outgoing shipments for either outsourced delivery or inner-office delivery.
- Encourages a team-oriented environment and follows company guidelines and policies.
- Participates in on-going continuing education.
- Works with other staff to provide the best customer service.
- Performs any and all duties as reasonably assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- No prior experience required
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail oriented, reliable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Word and Excel.
- Dedicated to creating a quality patient experience.
- Ability to work as a team member.
American Vision Partners offers competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, significant eye care discounts, continuing education allowances, 401(k), and many other exciting benefits programs for our most valuable asset- our people!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening. Some positions will require a favorable driving record.