Southern Arizona Outreach Manager- Ophthalmology
- Posted: 18 May 2021
- Tucson, AZ, USA
Southern Arizona Territory Outreach Manager
American Vision Partners- Remote with 75% local travel
As a Territory Outreach Manager, you’ll be responsible for building new provider relationship while also fostering growth with current provides. This is done through a consultative partnership approach that operates independently on a daily basis. Opportunities for advancement to include: Senior Territory Manager and Senior Territory Executive are available after establishing a track record of success in this role.
- Expand and Strengthen referring Provider network through meetings and events.
- Consistently meets and exceeds goals in a Metrics driven environment.
- Utilizes CRM to analyze and grow needs and satisfaction of referring providers and staff.
- Maintain territory call cycle; including an established minimum of pre-set appointments per work day.
- Responsible for formulating and executing an effective call cycle to plan to grow territory referrals. This plan will be built/established by Territory Manager and the Director of Outreach.
- Partner with Clinic Managers, Clinic Directors on market outreach initiatives. Assist Clinic Managers and Directors in rural locations with developing and maintaining referral relationships with outside Physicians.
- Responsible to provide accurate and timely referral follow up.
- Actively participates in and attends networking events on a monthly basis.
- Ongoing personal and professional develop through continuing education programs required.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality and maintains all HIPPA compliance
- Submits all administrative reports on a timely basis (call reports, expense reports, ROI, field reports, etc).
- Travel required to scheduled meetings, territory drop-ins, networking events, community events, etc. up to 75%
- Business Professional attire is required with the exception with home office hours. No visible tattoos or piercings permitted with the exception of first hole ear piercings.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- BA required
- Minimum 5 year sales experience in Metrics driven environment with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding goals.
- Healthcare sales experience required
- Industry (Optometry and/or Ophthalmology) experience a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent Communication and relationship skills when working with internal staff and external Providers and their teams
- Must have reliable automobile, valid AZ driver’s license, and adequate insurance coverage.
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything from medical and dental to significant eye care discounts, continuing education, 401(k), 9 paid holidays plus PTO, flexible work hours and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.