Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Posted: 08 June 2020
- Tempe, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we’re bringing the best together. Our company was created with the affiliation of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, and the M&M Eye Institute. Today we’re one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive ophthalmology practices with more than 45 eye care centers in Arizona and New Mexico - including 24 ambulatory surgical centers. At AVP we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees!
Talent Acquisition Specialist
AVP Corporate- Tempe Admin
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll be an organizational all-star, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice, and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
- Managing all job boards or external sourcing/reputation management tools
- Training Hiring Managers on best hiring practices, creative staffing, compensations, etc
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Responsible for creative sourcing to include Job Fairs, Networking events, Community outreach events, etc.
- All other tasks as asssigned
- BA preferred, High School Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years of high volume recruiting in a metrics driven environment
- Bilingual in Spanish is a Bonus
- UltiPro experience a plus
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple business units effectively
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Excellent professional judgment and decision-making skills
- Adept at learning new software and web-based tools
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything from medical and dental to significant eye care discounts, continuing education, 401(k), 9 paid holidays plus PTO, flexible work hours and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.