Reimbursement Analyst - Phoenix (Biltmore)
Revenue Cycle Management
- Posted: 09 April 2021
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we’re bringing the best together. Our company was created with the affiliation of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, and M & M Eye Institute. We serve communities in Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, California, Texas, and more to come!
Today we’re one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive ophthalmology practices with more than 130 nationally renowned doctors across 70 locations, in addition to 20 ambulatory surgical centers and 25 satellite clinics. At AVP we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology, and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees
American Vision Partners – Phoenix Biltmore
As a Reimbursement Analyst, you will be responsible for working high dollar account balances and ensuring timely reimbursement and meeting collection goals. Supports Management by providing information, locating data sources, and collecting data.
- Active knowledge of CMS guidelines, contracted insurance guidelines and coding policies
- Demonstrates computer literacy
- Well-organized with attention to detail
- Ability to read and understand oral and written instructions
- Excellent math skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with team members, clinic staff, payers and patients
- Professional customer service skills.
- Has a desire and dedication to work with self-discipline
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5 years medical billing experience
- Ophthalmology background desired
- CPC Certification preferred
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything medical and dental insurance, significant eye care discounts, child care assistance, pet insurance, continuing education funds, 401(k), paid holidays plus PTO, Sick Time, opportunity for growth, and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.