Bilingual Medical Front Office Receptionist- Sierra Vista
- Posted: 10 September 2021
- Sierra Vista, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we partner with the most respected ophthalmology practices in the country and integrate best-in-class management systems, operational infrastructure, and advanced technology to provide the highest quality patient care possible. Our practices include Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, Retinal Consultants of Arizona, M&M Eye Institute, Abrams Eye Institute, Southwest Eye Institute, Aiello Eye Institute, and Moretsky Cassidy Vision Correction. We are focused on building the nation’s largest and most comprehensive eye care practices and currently operate more than 100 eye care centers in Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas – including 25 ambulatory surgical centers.
At AVP we value teamwork, providing exceptional experiences, continuous improvement, financial strength, and hard work. We are committed to providing best-in-class patient care, pioneering research and technology, and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees!
The Medical Front Office Receptionist is the patient’s first touch with the location and is responsible for providing the patient with an exceptional visit.
The ideal candidate will perform the following functions on a daily basis as the Medical Front Office Receptionist:
- Greet patients warmly
- Verify insurance and collects payments
- Schedule clinic and surgical appointments to include all pre-operative and post-operative appointments
- Reviews all surgery paperwork with patients; consents for procedures
- Maintain patient medical records
- Dedicated to creating a quality patient experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bilingual in Spanish
- One year experience working in medical field and counseling surgery patients is preferred
- Experience in optometry/ophthalmology is preferred
- Strong communication skills required.
Southwestern Eye Center offers competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, significant eye care discounts, continuing education allowances, 401(k), and many other exciting benefits programs for our most valuable asset- our people!