Technical Service Analyst I- Phoenix
- Posted: 06 July 2021
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we’re bringing the best together. Our company was created with the affiliation of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, and M & M Eye Institute. We serve communities in Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, California, Texas, and more to come!
Today we’re one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive ophthalmology practices with more than 130 nationally renowned doctors across 70 locations, in addition to 20 ambulatory surgical centers and 25 satellite clinics. At AVP we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology, and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees
Technical Services Analyst
American Vision Partners- Phoenix Admin
As a Technical Services Analyst, you will provide ongoing support for assigned applications and systems to include troubleshooting and problem resolution. Plans, tests, executes, and evaluates system/application upgrades, hot fixes, and consults with other applications support personnel as needed as it relates to computing technology. Assists staff as well as physician practices in the day-to-day support of systems and the use of systems, computers, and mobile devices in their offices. Participates in the planning, implementation, and training of new applications or upgrades as requested. Maintains documentation for support problems and resolutions, and provides training to the user community.
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, application servers and administrative systems.
- Assists staff as well as physician practices with the configuration, set up, install, and support of desktops, laptops, virtual machines, printers, telephones, cellphones, and scanners. LAN hardware and other peripheral devices in a network environment
- Aid or perform other projects or duties at the discretion of the Technical Services Manager
- Entry, update and follow up in IT support request/management system.
- Administer hardware images as requested by Technical Services Manager.
- Prep equipment as instructed by Technical Services Manager.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Keep current on desktop and peripheral support issues.
- Attend in-person meetings with clients to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose hardware problems
- Provide basic training/support in accessing the network and proper use of hardware and various software applications.
- Aid Technical Services Manager in maintaining documentation for all information system processes.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining any information systems related components as directed by Technical Services Manager.
- Perform End of Year self-assessments directed by Technical Services Manager.
- Support new computer hardware and software, and continued support of the existing hardware and software throughout the organization.
- Act as a technical liaison with the System Engineers and Application teams to evaluate, troubleshoot and assist with resolution.
- Work as a Team Player with co-workers and in conjunction with other departments.
- Perform all job tasks within the rules and guidelines of American Vision Partners.
- High School Diploma or GED Required. Technical school/A+ Certified highly preferred
- 2+ years experience supporting Windows and Microsoft Office Products on numerous device types
- Ability to work independently and be self motivated
- Reliable transportation, current drivers license and registration required.
- Ability to work over 40 hours a week or weekends if business needs permit
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything from medical and dental to significant eye care discounts, continuing education, 401(k), 9 paid holidays plus PTO, flexible work hours and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.