Diagnostic Technician - Phoenix
- Posted: 03 June 2021
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we’re bringing the best together. Our company was created with the affiliation of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, and M & M Eye Institute. We serve communities in Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, California, Texas, and more to come!
Today we’re one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive ophthalmology practices with more than 130 nationally renowned doctors across 70 locations, in addition to 20 ambulatory surgical centers and 25 satellite clinics. At AVP we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology, and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees
Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center - Phoenix Clinic
As a Diagnostic Technician, you’ll support our doctors and patients by performing diagnostic tests and providing information necessary for treatment while providing an exceptional patient experience.
- Welcomes patients and visitors with a positive, warm disposition
- Assesses patients’ vital signs and manage electronic charting
- Performs diagnostics testing such as OCT, visual fields, topography and lensometry
- Notates all findings into patient’s EHR
- Participates as an active team member in support of our doctors and medical staff
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program, or military equivalent required
- Experience working in a clinical environment - Ophthalmology experience is a plus
- Detailed oriented, reliable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible schedule working Monday-Friday
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything medical and dental insurance, significant eye care discounts, child care assistance, pet insurance, continuing education funds, 401(k), paid holidays plus PTO, Sick Time, opportunity for growth, and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.