Optical Inventory Tech - North Phoenix
- Posted: 09 September 2020
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we’re bringing the best together. Our company was created with the affiliation of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, and the M&M Eye Institute. Today we’re one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive ophthalmology practices with more than 45 eye care centers in Arizona and New Mexico - including 24 ambulatory surgical centers. At AVP we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees!
Optical Inventory Tech - North Phoenix (Greenway &I-17)
As an Optical Inventory Tech you will assist the Optical Manager/Director in every aspect of centralized inventory procedures.
- Unloads daily shipment of frames.
- Verifies frames to invoice.
- Inputs frames into optical computer system (verifying all pertinent frame information).
- Accurately receives/processes inventory requests from intranet site.
- Accurately & timely orders all patient eyewear.
- All frame orders sent to lab same day received from vendor.
- Notifies opticians immediately of any/all delays to their orders.
- Prepares all outgoing shipments for either outsourced delivery or inner-office delivery.
- Encourages a team-oriented environment and follows company guidelines and policies.
- Participates in on-going continuing education.
- Works with other staff to provide the best customer service.
- Performs any and all duties as reasonably assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- No prior experience required
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail oriented, reliable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Word and Excel.
- Dedicated to creating a quality patient experience.
- Ability to work as a team member.
American Vision Partners offers competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, significant eye care discounts, continuing education allowances, 401(k), and many other exciting benefits programs for our most valuable asset- our people!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.