- Posted: 21 May 2022
- Tempe, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we partner with the most respected ophthalmology practices in the country and integrate best-in-class management systems, operational infrastructure, and advanced technology to provide the highest quality patient care possible. Our practices include Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, Retinal Consultants of Arizona, M&M Eye Institute, Abrams Eye Institute, Southwest Eye Institute, Aiello Eye Institute, and Moretsky Cassidy Vision Correction. We are focused on building the nation’s largest and most comprehensive eye care practices and currently operate more than 100 eye care centers in Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas – including 25 ambulatory surgical centers.
At AVP we value teamwork, providing exceptional experiences, continuous improvement, financial strength, and hard work. We are committed to providing best-in-class patient care, pioneering research and technology, and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees!
This role requires regular interaction with AVP’s leaders, employees, doctors and external vendors. Relationship building, excellent interpersonal skills, professionalism and confidentiality are key components of this position. You will engage with all levels of leadership to ensure effective and organized workflow, operations and execution.
Executive Assistant - Tempe
- Practice confidentiality, professionalism and good judgement in a diversity of situations and serve as a communication liaison between HIG, SLT, providers and employees
- Ensure the CEO & SLT workflow and communications are run smoothly
- Manage SLT schedules and meetings; prioritize meeting room availability
- Maintain balance and prioritize multiple projects at once and pro-actively anticipate SLT needs
- Prepare SLT meeting materials
- Coordinate, draft/edit and distribute company-wide communications on behalf of the SLT including Ask Randy, policy announcements, etc.
- Organize consistent site visits throughout all our practices including agenda and travel logistics and maintain a travel log of sites visited
- I.G. Capital
- Consistent communication with HIG EA’s to coordinate meetings
- BOD support including travel logistics, agenda, meeting invites, hosting, board book slides and binding
- Plan and execute corporate sponsored events such as Doctor Summit, SLT team-builds, open houses, town halls +
- Support Tempe Admin operations as leaders need
- Achieve and maintain Arizona Notary License
- Support/coordinate office celebrations and AVP culture-inspired events in partnership with People Services
Executive Assistant to the CMO
- Coordinate provider interviews/visits with Physician Recruiter as needed
- Medical Executive Committee coordinator
- Manage agendas, minutes, meeting invites, electronic votes and communications
- Vice Chair of Optometry
- Send OD communications as needed
- Coordinate OD meetings and dinners as requested
- Provider support
- Maintain master provider contact sheet
- Schedule corporate meetings as needed
- Respond and follow-through requests for assistance
General Office Tasks
- Maintain digital receptionist program and place iPad in foyer each day
- Maintain conference room supplies and check daily for booking issues
- Check mail and distribute daily
- Maintain master contact and extension sheet
- Distribute corporate birthday gifts on a monthly basis
- Executive Administrative experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Detail oriented, reliable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible schedule working Monday-Friday
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything from medical and dental to significant eye care discounts, continuing education, 401(k), paid holidays plus PTO, flexible work hours and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening. Some positions will require a favorable driving record.