Outreach Coordinator - Ophthalmology
- Posted: 05 May 2021
- Tempe, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we’re bringing the best together. Our company was created with the affiliation of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, and M & M Eye Institute. We serve communities in Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, California, Texas, and more to come! Today we’re one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive ophthalmology practices with more than 130 nationally renowned doctors across 70 locations, in addition to 20 ambulatory surgical centers and 25 satellite clinics. At AVP we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology, and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees
American Vision Partners - Tempe Corporate
As an Outreach Coordinator, you will provide administrative support to the territory outreach team while ensuring provider needs and concerns are being addressed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintains CRM to analyze needs and satisfaction of referral community
- Reviews profiles and historical data to identify potential for increasing the volume of services provided
- Works with Outreach Manager to maximize time between visits and community events
- Maintains established referral network by contacting key physicians and other health care representatives on a regular basis
- Identifies and recommends new services/niche markets and offerings as well as current product/service enhancements
- Participates in short and long range planning for the practice and implements specific measures for practice referral network growth
- Increases market share through education of physicians and other community and referral sources
- Ensures key account records are up-to-date including background, contact history, objectives, referral trends, etc.
- Works with clinic locations to ensure letters and correspondence to referring providers is completed in a timely manner
- Assists Clinic Managers in rural locations with developing and maintaining referral relationships with outside physicians
- Assists in public relations activities as needed
- Participates in planning and implementation of continuing education programs
- Performs weekly audit reports
- Serves on designated company committees
- Maintains strictest confidentiality
- Shows respect and deals appropriately with referral community, co-workers and patients
- Performs any and all additional duties assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Requires any combination of training, education, and experience equivalent to a degree in healthcare, marketing or a closely related field
- Minimum of 3 years in ad administrative role, preferably in a health care environment; or equivalent work experience in the ophthalmology industry
- Possesses strong computer skills
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything medical and dental insurance, significant eye care discounts, child care assistance, pet insurance, continuing education funds, 401(k), paid holidays plus PTO, Sick Time, opportunity for growth, and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.