Manager of Integrations- Tempe, AZ
- Posted: 11 June 2021
- Tempe, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we’re bringing the best together. Our company was created with the affiliation of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, and M & M Eye Institute. We serve communities in Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, California, Texas, and more to come!
Today we’re one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive ophthalmology practices with more than 130 nationally renowned doctors across 70 locations, in addition to 20 ambulatory surgical centers and 25 satellite clinics. At AVP we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology, and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees
Manager of Integrations
Business Development Team- Tempe, AZ
As the Manager of Integrations you will be responsible for helping drive the merger and acquisition (M&A) integrations of acquired entities, directly supporting and enabling AVP’s growth strategy. This includes developing and executing scalable and repeatable processes for effective and efficient integrations which assure the company can meet our growth objectives and support our integration goals from a strategic, cultural, systems and operational perspective. This role will be a key member of the M&A, Business Development Team and will interact with senior leadership at AVP regularly.
- Responsible for all post-close acquisition integration planning and execution.
- Leads cross-functional team in pre-close integration planning through to final execution.
- Works with leaders to develop an AVP integration playbook and customizes the playbook for each acquisition.
- Coordinates key departments and partners with Director of Due Diligence to provide all stakeholders with critical data and materials needed for successful integration.
- Manages all critical timelines and milestones internally as well as with external selling physicians.
- Conducts 1-on-1 weekly meetings with core departmental leaders to develop integration plans.
- Co-leads weekly cross-functional Diligence & Integration meeting, focused on leading the broader team through strategic decisions and milestones in the pre-integration and integration processes.
- Develops productive and synergistic relationships with all members of the Integration team.
- Establishes repeatable processes within integration and continually seeks opportunity for improvement.
- Identifies new synergies and sources of value enhancement.
- Owns the resolution of issues for each project including determining, rationalizing, tracking and headlining issues that arise during the integration.
- Assists and partners with the Director of Due Diligence in pre-closing due diligence efforts as needed.
- Responsible for providing common formats for outputs on action items, establishing disciplined timelines (Gannt charts), coordinating schedules, and communicating progress to leadership.
- Performs all other assigned duties
- 7+ years of progressive responsibility and knowledge in multi-site healthcare operations management.
- Deep knowledge of cross-functional back office business operations.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, high performance team environment (private equity owned portfolio company), managing multiple complex integrations at the same time. Acquisition integration experience preferred; project management certification and experience in M&A preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities and projects, with a strong attention to detail.
- Possess strong initiative, able to work independently, and make sound and timeline decisions.
- Ability to create, implement and manage action plans with tight timelines.
- Strong and concise communication skills.
- Ability to build quick rapport, trust, and relationships with others.
- Ability to lead teams and present data and plans to cross functional groups.
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything medical and dental insurance, significant eye care discounts, child care assistance, pet insurance, continuing education funds, 401(k), paid holidays plus PTO, Sick Time, opportunity for growth, and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.