FeaturedIT Integration Project Manager- Phoenix
- Posted: 11 December 2019
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we’re bringing the best together. Our company was created with the affiliation of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, and the M&M Eye Institute. Today we’re one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive ophthalmology practices with more than 45 eye care centers in Arizona and New Mexico - including 24 ambulatory surgical centers. At AVP we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees!
IT Integration Project Manager
American Vision Partners- Phoenix Admin
As a IT integrations Project Manager, you will plan, execute, and finalize IT integrations of acquisitions according to strict deadlines and within budget. This role includes coordinating the efforts of cross-functional team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The IT Integration Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the intake, development and implementation of acquisition integrations and provide a single point of contact for large scale, highly technical and intricate projects
- Assess an organization’s current technology and procedures and design information systems solutions to help the organization operate more efficiently and effectively and in-line with other parts of the organization.
- Work hand in hand with the Integration Management Office to understand short and long term objectives and communicate regarding schedule, status, issues, risks, resource constraints, scope changes, and milestone achievements
- Ensure proper communication and lead time is provided to the organization for all projects with operational impacts.
- Plan and manage projects following recognized project management methodology
- Assist in project management of other IT projects as needed
- Coordinate with training team to ensure system end users are properly trained on the system
- Coordinate with vendors to execute integrations/migrations, as needed.
- Coordinate with finance team to track integration costs/synergies (with associated timelines)
- Collaborate with the business in needs definition, business assessment, requirements gathering, resource allocation, risk analysis and mitigation, implementation, testing, training, project closeout and support activities
- Direct IT team resources, manage conflict, and escalate problems to management as needed
- Ensure testing is performed throughout the project
- Conduct periodic integration reviews at various stages of the lifecycle
- Identify project planning improvements and deficiencies
- Perform all job tasks within the rules and guidelines of American Vision Partners.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Business Administration, Health Care Admin, or related field
- 5+ years IT management experience
- Project management experience in healthcare highly preferred
- Thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques and tools.
- Proven abilities in problem management, process analysis and root cause analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Understanding of data center infrastructure and applications
- Ability to work in a complex and matrixed team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, schedule and meet deadlines.
- Possess quality presentation skills and experience in presenting complex plans and designs to executive-level management.
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything from medical and dental to significant eye care discounts, continuing education, 401(k), 9 paid holidays plus PTO, flexible work hours and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.