Office Lead - Gilbert
- Posted: 16 May 2022
- Gilbert, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we’re bringing the best together. Our company was created with the affiliation of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, and the M&M Eye Institute. Today we’re one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive ophthalmology practices with more than 45 eye care centers in Arizona and New Mexico - including 24 ambulatory surgical centers. At AVP we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees!
Retinal Consultants of Arizona - Gilbert
As an Office Lead, you will work with the Clinic Manager to ensure day-to-day operations flow smoothly and without issue. This can include fulfilling duties in both the front and back office.
- Assists with hiring, counseling, training and compensation management for clinic personnel as well as aids in the development of employee goals that are in alignment with the Company’s strategic goals.
- Assists with overseeing the completion of daily tasks ensuring appropriate workload assignments.
- Assists with monitoring the clinic schedule within assigned location and makes recommendations when a provider is underutilized.
- Assists with monitoring facility cleanliness and appearance along with appropriate equipment usage.
- Assists with inventory management.
- Assists with monitoring the morale of the clinic and takes appropriate action when necessary to ensure a positive and productive environment.
- Assists with training, coaching and mentoring employees for ongoing development.
- Assist in the development of strong relationships between employees and providers.
- Assists other managers in identifying and finding a solution for staffing overages/shortages when assigned.
- Majority of time spent performing daily operational functions and duties within the clinic to include, but not limited to check in, check out, tech, special testing, and scribing.
- Assists with the completion of end of day tasks and reports.
- Knows and adheres to MIPS reporting requirements.
- Stays current on company policies, procedures and workflows as they relate to clinical operations.
- Encourages a team oriented environment and follows company guidelines and policies.
- Participates in on-going training and continuing education.
- Knows, understands and follows the professional, teamwork, and customer service standards.
- Shows respect and deals appropriately with co-workers, patients and visitors.
- Performs any and all duties as reasonably assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1-year ophthalmology management experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of computers - computer literate
- Experience with medical office software extremely beneficial.
- Ability to express himself/herself orally and in writing with clarity and tact.
- Ability to delegate and supervise successfully.
- Management of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Competency in problem solving and decision-making.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Dedication to high quality patient care.
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything from medical and dental to significant eye care discounts, continuing education, 401(k), 9 paid holidays plus PTO, flexible work hours and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening. Some positions will require a favorable driving record.