Clinical Research Coordinator - North Phoenix
- Posted: 04 March 2020
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we’re bringing the best together. Our company was created with the affiliation of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, and M&M Eye Institute. Today we’re one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive ophthalmology practices with more than 45 eye care centers in Arizona and New Mexico - including 24 ambulatory surgical centers. At AVP we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees!
Clinical Research Coordinator
Retinal Consultants of Arizona - North Phoenix Location; occasional travel
As a Clinical Research Coordinator, you’ll oversee and facilitate the clinical research activities. This position will work out of the North Phoenix office location with occasional travel to other RCA metro valley locations.
- Coordinates protocol related research procedures, study visits, and follow-up care
- Screens, recruits, and enrolls patients/research participants
- Schedules patient/research participants visits and procedures
- Participates in the informed consent process of study subjects
- Educates research participants and family on protocol, study intervention, study drug/device, etc.
- Conducts vital signs
- Collects, processes, and ships laboratory specimens
- Administers questionnaires
- Supports the safety of clinical research procedures, study visits, and follow-up care
- Submits documents to regulatory authorities (IRB, FDA, etc.) and/or review/monitoring boards
- Facilitates study close out activities
- Retains records and archives documents after conclusion of study
- Completes case report forms and address queries
- Develops and maintains source documents
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- Associates Degree or an allied health professional degree or equivalent
- At least 1 year clinical research experience
- Ability to adhere to Good Clinical Practices, FDA, HIPPA, IRB regulation, and principal of research design
- Detail oriented, reliable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Personable; empathetic with subject's needs and concerns
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Flexible schedule working Monday-Friday
- Occasional travel to other RCA location in Metro Valley.
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything from medical and dental to significant eye care discounts, continuing education, 401(k), 9 paid holidays plus PTO, flexible work hours and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.