Medical Front Office Receptionist - M&M Prescott Sandretto
- Posted: 20 September 2022
- Prescott, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we partner with the most respected ophthalmology practices in the country and integrate best-in-class management systems, operational infrastructure, and advanced technology to provide the highest quality patient care possible. Our practices include Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, Retinal Consultants of Arizona, M&M Eye Institute, Abrams Eye Institute, Southwest Eye Institute, Aiello Eye Institute, and Moretsky Cassidy Vision Correction. We are focused on building the nation’s largest and most comprehensive eye care practices and currently operate more than 100 eye care centers in Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas – including 25 ambulatory surgical centers.
At AVP we value teamwork, providing exceptional experiences, continuous improvement, financial strength, and hard work. We are committed to providing best-in-class patient care, pioneering research and technology, and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees!
- Greeting patients and visitors warmly in person or by telephone
- Checking patients in and out
- Scheduling clinic and surgical appointments to include all pre-operative and post-operative appointments
- Reviewing all paperwork with patients; consents for procedures
- Verifying insurance and collecting payments
- Maintaining patient medical records
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Detail oriented, reliable, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Medical Front Desk experience preferred
- Flexible schedule
- Dedicated to creating a quality patient experience
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything from medical and dental to significant eye care discounts, continuing education, 401(k), paid holidays plus PTO, flexible work hours and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening. Some positions will require a favorable driving record.