Project Coordinator- Tempe, AZ
- Posted: 21 April 2021
- Tempe, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we’re bringing the best together. Our company was created with the affiliation of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, and the M&M Eye Institute. Today we’re one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive ophthalmology practices with more than 45 eye care centers in Arizona and New Mexico - including 24 ambulatory surgical centers. At AVP we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees!
American Vision Partners- Tempe
As a Project Coordinator, you will assist our Project Managers in organizing ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be detail oriented, possess excellent time management skills, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Assist Project Managers with planning, execution and closing phases of projects
- Coordinate with all team members to keep workflow on track
- Manage project-related work by ensuring all necessary materials are current and electronically stored
- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, meeting minutes and emails
- Communicate with Key Stakeholders to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Adhere to budget by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-savings measures.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor degree preferred.
- 3+ years project coordinator or related experience
- Healthcare experience highly preferred
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Competency in all Microsoft Applications (Excel, Power point, etc.)
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Experience in Project management from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything from medical and dental to significant eye care discounts, continuing education, 401(k), 9 paid holidays plus PTO, flexible work hours and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.