Corporate Recruiter - Tempe
- Posted: 06 August 2021
- Tempe, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we’re bringing the best together. Our company was created with the affiliation of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, and the M&M Eye Institute. Today we’re one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive ophthalmology practices with more than 45 eye care centers in Arizona and New Mexico - including 24 ambulatory surgical centers. At AVP we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees!
Corporate Recruiter: Field
American Vision Partners - Tempe
Travel up to 20%
As a Corporate Recruiter-Field you will be responsible for helping to design and develop our recruiting strategies. You will work to identify top talent within our field offices by understanding our hiring managers needs and pairing them with the ideal candidate
Recruiting: Administrative Teams
- Assist in the design and development of recruiting strategies. Examples include: behavioral interview guides, job descriptions, tool selection (i.e. Glassdoor), marketing, etc.
- Train and hold hiring managers accountable to best practices and AVP recruiting process.
- Help design and implement diversity and inclusion hiring practices.
- Understand hiring managers needs to identify the best possible candidate to fit the roles requirements and soft skills needed to be successful in potential role.
- Screen and schedule talent for our field clinic and surgery teams
- Create an Exceptional Experience for all potential AVP candidates. This includes: timely feedback, consistent updates, understanding their professional and personal career goals, and when appropriate staying in contact with them for future opportunities.
- Follow up with offered candidates throughout onboarding and at 30 days.
- Stay abreast in your field making sure you understand market trends, requirement changes, etc.
Job Fairs, Marketing, and Networking/Outreach:
- Build and Manager relationship with local schools, trades, etc. Maintain new grad pipeline and create a hiring strategy in alignment with graduation dates.
- Participate in internal and local job fairs as needed to help screen top talent
- Attend a minimum of 2 networking events per quarter
- Put a focus on Inclusion and Outreach
- 2 years of high volume staffing in a metrics driven environment required.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed goals required.
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Proven ability to work cross functionally with different departments while also holding teammates and leaders accountable to deadlines.
- Passionate about creating genuine connections and an exceptional experience for new and current team members.
- Excellent Written and Communication Skills
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything from medical and dental to significant eye care discounts, continuing education, 401(k), 9 paid holidays plus PTO, flexible work hours and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.