- Posted: 17 March 2021
- Lake Havasu City, AZ, USA
Tucson, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Las Cruces, NM, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we’re bringing the best together. Our company was created with the affiliation of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, and the M&M Eye Institute. Today we’re one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive ophthalmology practices with more than 45 eye care centers in Arizona and New Mexico - including 24 ambulatory surgical centers. At AVP we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees!
American Vision Partners- Lake Havasu, Tucson, Phoenix, Yuma
Travel as needed to facilities within assigned regions
As a Doctor, you will be responsible for providing excellent care to our patients
- A collaborative culture to create an exceptional experience for our patients
- Care to over 55,000 patients per month between 130 highly recognized providers
- State of the art ambulatory surgical centers
- Clinical research
- Retina care
- Glaucoma care
- Cornea care
- Oculoplastics specialty care
- Vision exams
- And more!
- MD/DO required
- Board Certified/Eligible
- Fellowship training in Retina, Glaucoma, Cornea, or Oculoplastics welcomed but not required
- Have an active state license (Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, California)
- US work authorization without sponsorship
- Open to travel within a designated market
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything from medical and dental to significant eye care discounts, continuing education, 401(k), 9 paid holidays plus PTO, flexible work hours and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.