FeaturedInformation Security Manager- Phoenix
- Posted: 20 November 2019
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we’re bringing the best together. Our company was created with the affiliation of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, and the M&M Eye Institute. Today we’re one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive ophthalmology practices with more than 45 eye care centers in Arizona and New Mexico - including 24 ambulatory surgical centers. At AVP we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees!
Information Security Manager
American Vision Partners- Phoenix Admin
As an Information Security officer, you will play a key role in establishing and maintaining our security by developing and implementing a comprehensive information security program with a focus on the security posture of our corporate infrastructure and organization. The Information Security Manager will focus on defining, implementing, and communicating security policies, processes, and standards. The Information Security Manager will work with a team of IT and other professionals to ensure easy access to data while maintaining high standards in terms of specific security requirements (confidentiality and general data security).
- Identify and remediate security risks and operational needs (including applicable vendors). Manage a diverse set of security platforms and generate reports for senior leadership consideration.
- Create and execute policy and audit plans, including review of current security policies and update security requirements.
- Coordinate with training teams to communicate security policies to enterprise (including applicable documentation of policies, processes, and controls).
- Coordinate with business teams to identify potential security issues related to facilities, medical records, and joint IT controls for onboarding and offboarding.
- Manage security testing platforms, including leading forensic investigations and mitigation procedures.
- Evaluate and enforce IT security controls, security policies, and secure computing practices.
- Integrate with various teams on technology initiatives to improve security of our systems and operations.
- Perform scheduled vulnerability scanning, patch management and reporting for all servers, switches, routers, and other connectivity devices.
- Evaluate, recommend, install, and operate SIEM, IDS, and other intelligence systems to monitor the environment for actionable events.
- Prepare regular reports to senior management on status of monitoring of security controls, corrective actions, SIEM events, audits, and security threat reviews
- Manage security tools and services for authentication, authorization and other security services.
- Coordinate incident response, analysis, remediation, and cleanup.
- Follow industry and best practices and procedures in a healthcare / CIS environment.
- Perform all job tasks within the rules and guidelines of American Vision Partners.
- High School Diploma or GED Required. BA preferred.
- Multi Site healthcare experience a huge plus
- Acquisition experience preferred
- Expert in IT security policy, controls, and implementations.
- Experience with HITRUST or NIST or similar preferred
- Strong organization skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Proven ability to work independently in a complex, dynamic environment.
- Strong verbal and written abilities to communicate to other teams within and outside the organization.
- Proficiency in working effectively in a team environment.
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything from medical and dental to significant eye care discounts, continuing education, 401(k), 9 paid holidays plus PTO, flexible work hours and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.