Regional Clinic Trainer - East
- Posted: 14 June 2021
- El Paso, TX, USA
Las Cruces, NM, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we’re bringing the best together. Our company was created with the affiliation of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, and M & M Eye Institute. We serve communities in Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, California, Texas, and more to come!
Today we’re one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive ophthalmology practices with more than 130 nationally renowned doctors across 70 locations, in addition to 20 ambulatory surgical centers and 25 satellite clinics. At AVP we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology, and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees
Regional Clinic Trainer
American Vision Partners – East Region (New Mexico & El Paso, Texas) (Travel 100% to All AVP Clinics)
As a Clinic Trainer, you will be responsible for the ongoing training of clinic staff within an assigned region.
- Able to perform all clinic front and back office functions.
- Helps to develop clinic best practice workflows and collaborates with leadership tp develop training materials.
- Responsible for coordination of ongoing training for clinic staff and Clinic Managers.
- Assists in the resolution of operational problems and keeps lines of communication open with staff to ensure high productivity.
- Communicates employee problems and concerns, when appropriate, to management in order to achieve an improved rate of teammate satisfaction and performance.
- Responds to the needs of others through effective communication, mutual respect and consistent follow through in order to generate trust and enhance personal effectiveness.
Participates in performance evaluations, when asked, to help assess training needs.
Promotes individual and organizational integrity by exhibiting ethical behavior to maintain high standards for the organization and its constituents.
Advances personal knowledge base by pursuing continuing education and credentialing in order to enhance professional competence.
Encourages a team-oriented environment supporting the AVP Mission, Vision and Core Values.
Knowledgeable on the provider(s) schedules/templates and able to identify potential concerns.
Knows, understands and follows the professional, teamwork and customer service standards.
Travel required as based on the needs of the clinics.
Shows respect and deals appropriately with co-workers, patients and visitors.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2-years ophthalmology or a medical setting and/or in a training position.
- Current certification as a Certified Ophthalmic Assistant, Certified Patient Service Specialist or higher.
- Valid CPR certification.
- Experience in Excel, Word, and Power Point preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything medical and dental insurance, significant eye care discounts, child care assistance, pet insurance, continuing education funds, 401(k), paid holidays plus PTO, Sick Time, opportunity for growth, and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.