Scheduling Specialist - Full-Time - Mesa
- Posted: 27 September 2022
- Mesa, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we partner with the most respected ophthalmology practices in the country and integrate best-in-class management systems, operational infrastructure, and advanced technology to provide the highest quality patient care possible. Our practices include Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, Retinal Consultants of Arizona, M&M Eye Institute, Abrams Eye Institute, Southwest Eye Institute, Aiello Eye Institute, and Moretsky Cassidy Vision Correction. We are focused on building the nation’s largest and most comprehensive eye care practices and currently operate more than 100 eye care centers in Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas – including 25 ambulatory surgical centers.
Full-Time Scheduling Specialist - Barnet Dulaney Perkins & Southwestern Eye Center
Call Center - Training in Mesa (University/Lindsay Rd.). Must meet metrics before going remote. Must have own equipment.
As a Scheduling Specialist, you’ll be the first touch with our patients and create memorable experiences for all of our patients, providers, and team members. A “patient first approach” is key to success and our Scheduling Specialists play a key role in effectively and compassionately guiding patients and scheduling appointments.
- In a call center environment, display the ability to service patient needs while actively accepting inbound calls with a focus on customer service
- Use professional communication etiquette, while servicing patient needs based on appointment availability and nearest location.
- Minimum goal achievement based on monthly review of various metrics and expected requirements.
- Works with internal partners and clinics on a timely basis to help support and coordinate the needs of our patients.
- Focused and open to learning new skills to take on various roles based on business need
The ideal Candidate will have the following experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to navigate custom computer software and internal systems - NextGen experience a plus!
- Experience in Medical Office including Insurance Knowledge highly desirable
- Detail oriented, reliable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; with the ability to show empathy and active listening skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality (HIPAA guidelines and regulations) and professionalism
- Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred but not required
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything from medical and dental to significant eye care discounts, continuing education, 401(k), paid holidays plus PTO, flexible work hours and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening. Some positions will require a favorable driving record.