SEO Analyst- Tempe
- Posted: 01 October 2020
- Tempe, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we’re bringing the best together. Our company was created with the affiliation of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center and Southwestern Eye Center. Today we’re one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive ophthalmology practices with more than 40 eye care centers in Arizona and New Mexico - including 21 ambulatory surgical centers. At AVP we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees!
American Vision Partners- Tempe
As a SEO Analyst, you’ll analyze and identify gaps in website content, optimize pages for improved search results, build links, and work with our Content Marketing Specialist on content creation.
- Strategize and execute onsite and offsite SEO
- Managing all aspects of local SEO and Google My Business pages
- Perform keyword research using 3rd party software to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Analyzing website and social media pages; making recommendations for improvement
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and point out key areas of importance related to our business goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members
- Generating content ideas and collaborating with internal and external teams to execute
- Developing link-building strategies
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends in order to develop and deploy effective strategies for each practice
- HS diploma required. Bachelors degree strongly preferred.
- 3+ years SEO experience with identifiable results
- Experience in the Healthcare industry, preferably within the eyecare space is preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Local SEO / GMB knowledge
- Experience with WordPress and other content management
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Solid writing and editing skills
- Amplitude for building and maintaining strong processes
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Relentless commitment to success and quantifiable results
- Self-motivation to build and optimize process and measurement
- Are a highly creative team player who enjoys collaboration
- Detail-oriented, well organized, efficient with time management
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word; Google Docs, Sheets
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything from medical and dental to significant eye care discounts, continuing education, 401(k), 9 paid holidays plus PTO, flexible work hours and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.