- Posted: 22 July 2021
- Tempe, AZ, USA
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Provider of quality patient eye care.
- Ability to work with geriatric patients.
- Analytical problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Empathetic personality with concern for patients’ needs.
- Must be willing to work in a medical environment, seeing patients for comprehensive exams and peri-operative care
- Co-manages the medical/surgical patient, whenever feasible, with the ophthalmologist.
- Performs patient examinations and procedures within the scope of licensure.
- Performs emergency patient examinations.
- Provides on-call service as indicated by location
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation Structure: Net Collections
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- CE and licensure reimbursement
- Monday to Friday (possible extended Saturday hours might be available)
Education and Experience:
- Completion of residency program preferred
- At least 1 year of experience
- Arizona Optometry License