Quality Reporting Coordinator - Tempe
- Posted: 22 February 2021
- Tempe, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we’re bringing the best together. Our company was created with the affiliation of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, and the M&M Eye Institute. Today we’re one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive ophthalmology practices with more than 45 eye care centers in Arizona and New Mexico - including 24 ambulatory surgical centers. At AVP we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees!
American Vision Partners - Quality Reporting Coordinator
Full-Time - 0-10% Travel; to AVP locations if needed
As a Quality Reporting Coordinator, you'll be responsible for facilitating the integration of quality metrics for the purpose of compliance with the MIPS Quality Payment Program, ASCQR and other Value Based Reimbursement functions for the Quality and Regulatory Compliance Department of American Vision Partners (AVP).
- Assists in the integration of existing and acquired practices in relation to Value Based Reimbursement initiatives, including but not limited to, MIPS and ASCQR programs.
- Monitors reports, correspondence or other specific information pertaining to Quality Reporting.
- Performs quality chart reviews for compliance with the MIPS program.
- Works with the IRIS Registry to correct mapping and reporting issues.
- Communicates effectively with staff and leaders both verbally and in writing.
- Researches and comprehends quality measure specifications and data in order to present and educate providers and staff
- Manages time efficiently to meet reporting deadlines
- Assists in evaluating data interpretation and other analytical tools to use for analysis and presentation findings.Continues to stay educated on changes and new requirements to the Value Based Reimbursement programs
- Makes recommendations for the practice to ensure reporting success
- Assists with assessing MIPS status for newly acquired practices and work with staff for reporting optimization
- Collects documentation for audit binders.
- Handles and maintains strictest confidentiality concerning medical records, monitor forms, policies, and other data.
- Prepares, collates, and distributes various reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assists in data analysis and trending of MIPS quality measures
- Assists Quality team with tasks and duties as needed.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment.
- Supports and facilitates a positive approach to change among team members.
- Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to patients and employees.
- Encourages a team oriented environment and follows company guidelines and policies.
- Participates in on-going training and continuing education.
- Shows respect and deals appropriately with co-workers, patients, and visitors.
- Performs any and all duties assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare experience
- Experience working with medical records system required
- Previous MIPS experience or knowledge preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Excellent clerical and/or administrative skills.
- Ability to present a professional image of the department to consumers, the public, staff, and Board at all times.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Highly self-motivated, flexible, and directed with the ability to also work cooperatively with others as a productive team member.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with a high standard of positive interaction with all team members, clinic employees, clients, and members of the community.
- Ability to support a work team by demonstrating a positive attitude, openness to change, willingness to help, and respect for others and their ideas.
- Ability to maintain a positive, solution-focused demeanor when responding to conflicts or problems.
- General computer proficiency, including accurate typing, 10-key, and word processing skills with the ability to utilize an electronic health record system.
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything from medical and dental to significant eye care discounts, continuing education, 401(k), 9 paid holidays plus PTO, flexible work hours and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.