CRNA in Cottonwood, AZ
- Posted: 15 June 2021
- Cottonwood, AZ, USA
As a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA), you’ll be responsible for providing anesthesia care in the operating suite and pre-operative area. Your strong detail orientation and multi-tasking skills will be valuable in our fast-paced, high-volume Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) environment.
- Functions as a member of the operating room team
- Greets patients and visitors in a prompt, courteous and helpful manner
- Provides information and emotional support to patients and their families
- Formulates an appropriate and safe anesthetic care plan for each patient utilizing the history, physical, laboratory data, discussion with patient and any source of information that will aid in its development
- Provides anesthesia care utilizing one or more of the following techniques: peribulbar, retro-bulbar, topical, local infiltration, intravenous sedation and/or analgesia
- If appropriate, management of or assisting the physician and staff in the management of any clinical emergency in the surgery suite or eye clinic
- Participates in planning for peri-operative patient care with physicians and nursing staff
- Maintains accurate and complete records of each patient’s anesthesia
- Alerts the team member responsible for restocking anesthesia supplies when items are needed
- Remains on the premises until the patient has been discharged from the recovery area of the ASC
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and an accredited school of anesthesia
- Current Arizona RN License
- Current certification by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Current certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Thorough knowledge of the techniques of administering ophthalmic anesthesia
- 1+ years’ experience and/or demonstrated skills in peri-orbital anesthesia
- Knowledge of intravenous sedation administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication to patient care
- Travel to other locations may be required- travel time and mileage are paid benefits!
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything from medical and dental to significant eye care discounts, continuing education, 401(k), 9 paid holidays plus PTO, flexible work hours and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.