Reimbursement Analyst - Phoenix (Biltmore)
Revenue Cycle Management
- Posted: 12 October 2020
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
American Vision Partners is looking for a Reimbursement Analyst to join our growing team!
This position is responsible for working high dollar account balances and ensuring timely reimbursement and meeting collection goals. Supports Management by providing information, locating data sources, and collecting data.
- Active knowledge of CMS guidelines, contracted insurance guidelines and coding policies
- Demonstrates computer literacy
- Well-organized with attention to detail
- Ability to read and understand oral and written instructions
- Excellent math skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with team members, clinic staff, payers and patients
- Professional customer service skills.
- Has a desire and dedication to work with self-discipline
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5 years medical billing experience
- Ophthalmology background desired
- CPC Certification preferred
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything from medical and dental to significant eye care discounts, continuing education, 401(k), 9 paid holidays plus PTO, flexible work hours and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.