Healthcare Informatics Operations Analyst
- Posted: 09 September 2021
- Mesa, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we partner with the most respected ophthalmology practices in the country and integrate best-in-class management systems, operational infrastructure, and advanced technology to provide the highest quality patient care possible. Our practices include Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, Retinal Consultants of Arizona, M&M Eye Institute, Abrams Eye Institute, Southwest Eye Institute, Aiello Eye Institute, and Moretsky Cassidy Vision Correction. We are focused on building the nation’s largest and most comprehensive eye care practices and currently operate more than 100 eye care centers in Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas – including 25 ambulatory surgical centers.
At AVP we value teamwork, providing exceptional experiences, continuous improvement, financial strength, and hard work. We are committed to providing best-in-class patient care, pioneering research and technology, and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees!
Healthcare Informatics Operations Analyst
American Vision Partners - Mesa
Healthcare Informatics Operations Analyst will serve as a liaison between departments to help establish standardization of clinical applications, workflows and processes in an effort for continuous improvement and efficiencies.
- Promote the mission, vision and values of AVP.
- Represents clinical applications in a positive way by performing presentations at meetings and training WebEx, etc.
- Works as a liaison between departments (IT, RCM, Medical Affairs, Quality Management, and Training) in regards to improving workflows and standardizing the use of clinical applications across the company.
- Works closely with IT and other departments to lead clinical application implementations from an operations standpoint.
- Provides feedback to IT and other departments on how to improve the use of clinical applications based on end user feedback.
- Involved in clinical applications change control process.
- Assists in working duplicate patient merge requests
- Assists in updating and maintaining the Provider Master File for existing providers and new integrations.
- Liaison for clinical software applications including but not limited to: Nextgen upgrades, 4PtCare, Brevium, Clearwave and Rendia.
- Liaison between AVP and third-party clinic application vendors including but not limited to: 4PtCare, Clearwave, Brevium and Rendia. Represents AVP in a positive way, works with vendors to enhance clinic applications functionality for the benefit of AVP.
- Assists in the development of Nextgen reports used by the Clinic Management team.
- Runs and distributes daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly audit reports to the Clinic Management team. Runs reports to support Clinic Director and Clinic Manager teams as needed.
- Assists in providing ongoing training/review of Informatics reports to Clinic Management and Clinic Director team, including new hires and new integrations
- Assists in NextGen Practice Build and practice build testing and Data Conversion testing for new integrations.
- Assists with the creation and distribution of end user training materials, support end-user training.
- Travel to field clinic locations as needed.
- Function calmly and efficiently in stressful situations.
- Demonstrate initiative and work independently as needed.
- Encourage a team-oriented environment supporting the AVP Mission, Vision and Core Values.
- Participate in on-going training and continuing education.
- Show respect and deal appropriately with co-workers, patients, and visitors.
- Perform any and all duties assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years healthcare operations experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Highly proficient with Excel
- Experience with NextGen EPM/EHR extremely beneficial.
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything medical and dental insurance, significant eye care discounts, child care assistance, pet insurance, continuing education funds, 401(k), paid holidays plus PTO, Sick Time, opportunity for growth, and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.