Optical Inventory Tech - Phoenix
- Posted: 09 March 2020
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we’re bringing the best together. Our company was created with the affiliation of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, and the M&M Eye Institute. Today we’re one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive ophthalmology practices with more than 45 eye care centers in Arizona and New Mexico - including 24 ambulatory surgical centers. At AVP we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees!
Optical Inventory Tech - Phoenix Biltmore/Highland location
As an Optical Inventory Tech you will assist the Optical Manager/Director in every aspect of centralized inventory procedures.
- Unloads daily shipment of frames.
- Verifies frames to invoice.
- Inputs frames into optical computer system (verifying all pertinent frame information).
- Accurately receives/processes inventory requests from intranet site.
- Accurately & timely orders all patient eyewear.
- All frame orders sent to lab same day received from vendor.
- Notifies opticians immediately of any/all delays to their orders.
- Prepares all outgoing shipments for either outsourced delivery or inner-office delivery.
- Encourages a team-oriented environment and follows company guidelines and policies.
- Participates in on-going continuing education.
- Works with other staff to provide the best customer service.
- Performs any and all duties as reasonably assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- No prior experience required
Skills and Proficiency:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail oriented, reliable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Word and Excel.
- Dedicated to creating a quality patient experience.
- Ability to work as a team member.
American Vision Partners offers competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, significant eye care discounts, continuing education allowances, 401(k), and many other exciting benefits programs for our most valuable asset- our people!