Night Transportation/Facilities Driver (Full-Time)
- Posted: 24 July 2020
- Phoenix, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we’re bringing the best together. Our company was created with the affiliation of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, and M & M Eye Institute. Today we’re one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive ophthalmology practices with more than 45 eye care centers in Arizona and New Mexico - including 24 ambulatory surgical centers. At AVP we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees!
As a Driver, you will ensure the safe & timely transportation of doctors, medical teams, and medical equipment to all Barnet Dulaney Perkins and Southwestern Eye Center locations. You will be responsible for maintaining all company vehicles. You will oversee all chart retention and destruction and be able to move office furniture from all in-town and out-of-town locations.
- Transport providers and team staff to out-of-town locations in a safe and timely manner.
- Run administration errands as needed.
- Pack and transport various medical equipment as needed. Move office furniture from all BDP/SEC locations.
- Deliver inter-office mail to metro locations on a daily basis.
- Move doctors' equipment every night within metro locations
- Oversee chart/purge destruction.
- Wash and maintain all transportation vehicles
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proven history of strong driving skills
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism, courtesy, and customer service at all times.
- Observe all traffic laws and safety regulations (No texting while driving)
- Follow assigned route and adhere to set schedules.
- Maintain safety precautions when providers and staff are loading and unloading.
- Report all accidents, injuries and vehicle damage as they occur.
- Keep assigned vehicle clean, fueled and handle minor maintenance.
- Complete and submit all required reports and documentation.
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything from medical and dental to significant eye care discounts, continuing education, 401(k), 9 paid holidays plus PTO, flexible work hours and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.