FeaturedFinancial Planning and Analysis Manager
Accounting and Finance
- Posted: 06 March 2020
- Tempe, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we’re bringing the best together. Our company was created with the affiliation of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, and the M&M Eye Institute. Today we’re one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive ophthalmology practices with more than 45 eye care centers in Arizona and New Mexico - including 24 ambulatory surgical centers. At AVP we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees!
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Tempe Admin Office
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll be an organizational all-star, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice, and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals
- Oversee the financial planning and analysis to provide value-added insight into the business
- Prepare a monthly reporting package that includes full financial statements, comprehensive Balanced Scorecard or Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting, analysis and explanation of key business trends, actual versus budget variances and comprehensive explanations of differences.
- Drive an efficient, effective and comprehensive process for developing financial plans and analysis that links to strategic objectives
- Provide financial modeling, financial analysis and valuation support for acquisitions, new product development, long-term contracts and other ad-hoc financial projects.
- Assist in preparing analysis, commentary and presentation material for monthly business review meetings
- Construct ad-hoc financial analysis for key existing or new business initiatives
- Exhibit flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments as they are identified and to assist with various ad hoc projects as needed
- Drive continuous improvement by always looking for best practices and automations of desk procedures
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with cross functional teams (Operations, IT, Accounting, Business Development, etc.)
- Assist in the development of the multi-unit AOPs and forecasting models
- All other tasks as assigned
- BA in related field required. MBA or CPA/CMA preferred
- Multi site experience required. Healthcare Experience highly preferred.
- Requires 5+ years managing FP&A teams
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, data warehousing (Sequel), data mining, business intelligence (Power BI), and other financial systems (Microsoft Great Plains)
- Ability to assimilate disparate systems to collect data in order to perform financial analysis
- Demonstrates understanding of the business operations
- Strong aptitude for analytics, financial modeling, and reporting skills required
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, high pressure, and rapidly changing environment
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything from medical and dental to significant eye care discounts, continuing education, 401(k), 9 paid holidays plus PTO, flexible work hours and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.