Diagnostic Technician - Goodyear
- Posted: 26 November 2019
- Goodyear, AZ, USA
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we’re bringing the best together. Our company was created with the affiliation of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center and Southwestern Eye Center. Today we’re one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive ophthalmology practices with more than 40 eye care centers in Arizona and New Mexico - including 21 ambulatory surgical centers. At AVP we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees!
Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center - Goodyear Clinic; Travel to West Valley when needed
As a Diagnostic Technician, you’ll support our doctors and patients by performing diagnostic tests and providing information necessary for treatment while providing an exceptional patient experience.
- Welcomes patients and visitors with a positive, warm disposition
- Assesses patients’ vital signs and manage electronic charting
- Performs diagnostics testing such as OCT, visual fields, topography and lensometry
- Notates all findings into patient’s EHR
- Participates as an active team member in support of our doctors and medical staff
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program, or military equivalent required
- Experience working in a clinical environment - Ophthalmology experience is a plus
- Detailed oriented, reliable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible schedule working Monday-Friday
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything from medical and dental to significant eye care discounts, continuing education, 401(k), 9 paid holidays plus PTO, flexible work hours and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.